Travel with your dog
You should pay a visit to the vet before travelling to certify that our dog is in perfect condition to undertake the March. Check that your this up-to-date immunization record, and leverage to get pills against seasickness if your doggydanstheonlinedogtrainerreviews needs it.
Don’t forget to check if it is allowed access to his traveling companion to the hotel or place where you will be staying. Serious suitable bathing him, brush him and cut off his fingernails, especially if the trip will have last a long time, it is possible to not find an appropriate site in the place where we are going.
In case that our dog is still a puppy, we have to take into account a number of recommendations:
- -If it doesn’t still put the microchip we identify you by putting our data in the necklace so we can locate in the event of loss.
- -One positive thing is that if we use him since childhood to travel it will give problems in the future.
- -We must take into account that a puppy requires more care than an adult dog, we can not let long locked up in a cage without getting to defecate or give it water.
- -For a good education should not be playing with it inside the car, get him to to travel quiet.
- -Do not let our dog in the closed car if the temperature is high, if you don’t have good ventilation could be called “heatstroke”.
Some of the recommendations for the puppies, them can apply to an adult dog, for example, to stop every two hours or so to make a short walk, can endure more to make their needs, but we will try not to force you.
If we’re going to take abroad need to know the requirements that we asked the Customs to enter the country, take into account that the disadvantages due to their laws in countries such as England are countless: you must request entry to the country with enough time in advance, veterinary inspections must be by an authorized veterinarian, some vaccines are different from the usual in Spain ,…
The important thing is to inform us of the procedures at the Embassy of the country that we want to visit.
For air travel, we need to see the IATA regulations to know where and how we can transport our animal, depends on many factors such as the weight of the dog, if our cage is approved for transport of animals, see measures so that the dog has enough space, etc.
Then each company has its specific requirements, this happens both to travel by plane, by train, boat, bus and taxi.
There is an exception when it comes to admit animals, famous dogs Guide, there is a regulation that protects them to travel for free with the blind person if it is fitted with muzzle and strap. Unfortunately this regulation still does not consider doggydanstheonlinedogtrainerreviews of assistance that help physical, mental or sensory disability.